couple of months back we went and it was the this guy, who was deaf, but the end result of my photos was also poor quality.I was afraid to complain, and never used these photos as they sent you some with their watermark on the photo.

The guy wanted all the money upfront, and it felt weird because he was very rude and concerned if I was going to pay.

Glad to see others are not satisfied either.Thank you for the review, and please beware of this photography studio who claimed to do professional photos in Fort Lauderdale FL

Absolutely the worst place ever!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). snapcityisascam is overall dissatisfied with Snap City Studio. The most disappointing about snap city studio photo service at Snap City Studio was quality, unprofessional business and no refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Snap City Studio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Snap City Studio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Snap City Studio?

Comments