couple of months back we went and it was the this guy, who was deaf, but the end result of my photos was also poor quality.I was afraid to complain, and never used these photos as they sent you some with their watermark on the photo.
The guy wanted all the money upfront, and it felt weird because he was very rude and concerned if I was going to pay.
Glad to see others are not satisfied either.Thank you for the review, and please beware of this photography studio who claimed to do professional photos in Fort Lauderdale FL
Absolutely the worst place ever!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unprofessional business
- No refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Snap City Studio
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "I had been ordered one dress from your boutique.I will give the order details here. The dress which we have ordered is mustard and red colour.But the dress which we got..."
- "Bobby Nickrent from Braintree is notoriously known for shutting down merchant accounts for no valid reasons. He should apply for Guinness records to measure the amount of incompetence he has,..."
- "Bought a ironman steer tire for my freightliner, 2.5 months later blows up and takes my hood and fenders with it. Terrible experience..."
- "Wow. I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience. I..."
- "This is some B.S I ordered a fluffy tulle skirt and also paid for express delivery to receive it between 7 to 15 days and I never received it on..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."