If you're seeking professional entertainer photos please do NOT got to Snap City Studio, in Fort Lauderale FL. The photographer runs a scam business, takes your $$ upfront, rushes you horrible and horrendous photos and then has the nerve to say " oh its non-refundable and I don't have the time for a re-shoot.. if you want that then it'll be another $500"

Yea! We paid $500 for only 8 photos, MAX, the owner, did such a terrible job with my photos. He made the worst edits, made me look like a man, took out all the curves from my body and made the photos look like I was a transgender. Seriously.

Snap City Studio in Fort Lauderdale , FL is the worst place to go for any type of professional photos. All his GOOGLE reviews are FAKE

Why should a customer pay upfront for photos? They should PAY AFTER you receive, but since SNAP CITY STUDIO IS A SCAM then you know why.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "post this company on the internet to show others not to be scammed" as the author lost $1000. snapcityisascam is overall dissatisfied with Snap City Studio and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about snap city studio photo service at Snap City Studio was quality and unprofessional business Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Snap City Studio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Snap City Studio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Snap City Studio?

Comments