Snap City Studio sucks

couple of months back we went and it was the this guy, who was deaf, but the end result of my photos was also poor quality. I was afraid to complain, and never used these photos as they sent you some with their watermark on the photo.

The guy wanted all the money upfront, and it felt weird because he was very rude and concerned if I was going to pay.

Glad to see others are not satisfied either. Thank you for the review, and please beware of this photography studio who claimed to do professional photos in Fort Lauderdale FL

Absolutely the worst place ever!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Snap City Studio Photo Service.

I didn't like: Quality, Unprofessional business, No refund policy.

SNAP CITY STUDIO IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FL SCAM

If you're seeking professional entertainer photos please do NOT got to Snap City Studio, in Fort Lauderale FL. The photographer runs a scam business, takes your $$ upfront, rushes you horrible and horrendous photos and then has the nerve to say " oh its non-refundable and I don't have the time for a re-shoot.. if you want that then it'll be another $500"

Yea! We paid $500 for only 8 photos, MAX, the owner, did such a terrible job with my photos. He made the worst edits, made me look like a man, took out all the curves from my body and made the photos look like I was a transgender. Seriously.

Snap City Studio in Fort Lauderdale , FL is the worst place to go for any type of professional photos. All his GOOGLE reviews are FAKE

Why should a customer pay upfront for photos? They should PAY AFTER you receive, but since SNAP CITY STUDIO IS A SCAM then you know why.

Product or Service Mentioned: Snap City Studio Photo Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Post this company on the internet to show others not to be scammed.

I didn't like: Quality, Unprofessional business.